There are 5 different ways to remove advertisements from Samsung mobile devices so that they don’t bother you.
It must be exceedingly frustrating for those who use Samsung phones to constantly be confronted with advertisements. Not only are advertising sent in the guise of push notifications obnoxious, but they also pile, which causes vital messages to get buried. Even worse, these advertisements might open the door for malicious software to be downloaded into your phone.
As the owner, it is only natural that you would want to protect the gadget from experiencing this unfavorable circumstance. Try figuring out how to delete advertisements from the following Samsung mobile devices to resolve this issue.
1. How to remove the advertisements from the Samsung mobile device application
Have you ever started a default program, only to find that it had advertisements? You may deactivate it by accessing the settings menu on your Samsung mobile device and selecting the option to eliminate advertisements. This stage involves limiting access to the phone in order to prevent it from receiving advertisements in the future. It works just like this:
Launch the program that is installed by default, which may include advertisements, such as Samsung Pay.
To access the settings menu, choose the three dots located in the upper left corner of the display.
Choose ‘Settings’ or ‘Settings’ from the menu.
Locate the marketing feature you want to disable, and then slide the toggle to the off position. After that, close the program and open it again.
The next time you use the application, it will not have any advertisements. This Samsung software that is subject to regulation will no longer distribute advertising in the form of marketing emails or push notifications.
2. How to delete advertisements from Samsung mobile devices by using the privacy settings
You, as the user, have the ability to specify the privacy settings that are used on your phone. Includes rights to alter the advertisements. You may take this step to restrict the access to, and relevance of, the advertisements that show, even if it does not get rid of all of the adverts. The following are the steps:
- Navigate to the “Settings” menu on your phone.
- You may access the ‘Privacy’ option by scrolling down until you reach it.
- Simply choose the “Customization Service” option.
- To disable the direct marketing and ad personalization option, turn the toggle to the off position.
- When you are finished making changes, close the settings menu.
If you disable the settings described above, you will no longer see advertisements that are relevant to the search you conducted. However, there is still a chance that random advertisements may show up on your feed, sure.
3. How to get rid of advertisements by removing the settings in the application
Through the use of the Samsung Pay application, Samsung works with participating shops to jointly promote the items that it offers. This sort of advertising, known as push notifications, may be quite bothersome for those of you who have no interest in the product being advertised. You can, thankfully, block the advertisement so that it does not display in any form at any time. These are the actions that need to be taken:
- To adjust the settings on your Samsung phone, go to the ‘Settings’ menu.
- Keep scrolling until you reach the “Notifications” option, and then click it.
- To see other choices, click the “More” button.
- Choose “Recent” from the menu that is located at the very top.
- To see the full list of available applications, choose the “All” menu option.
- Move down the page and click on “Galaxy Store.”
- Move the active toggle on the menu so that it is set to the inactive position.
- To the application list
- To use Samsung Pay, open the app on your device.
- Once again, make sure that the toggle for the ‘Show Notification’ option is set to the “off” position.
- To the application list
- Locate and then choose the option labeled “Samsung Push Service.”
- On Samsung phones, you can avoid seeing advertisements by toggling the switch off.
- You’ll need to exit the settings to save your changes.
The three programs that are installed by default provide up-to-date information about Samsung goods and innovations. You will no longer be sent advertising alerts for Samsung product offers and publications if you flip the switch such that it is in the off position.
4. How to disable advertisements on Samsung mobile devices while using Google Chrome
Are you currently in the process of downloading and installing the Google Chrome app on your Samsung phone? It’s possible that the adverts are being served by the browser program on your device.
When we are browsing the internet, we often mistakenly provide access to specific websites’ alerts, which causes the mobile device to display a large number of advertisements. If this is the case, you may disable access on your Samsung mobile device to get rid of the advertisements that appear on the screen. The following is a rundown of each stage:
- Launch the Google Chrome web browser on your HP device.
- On the beginning page, choose the three dots located in the upper right corner.
- Choose ‘Settings’ or ‘Settings’ from the menu.
- Locate and then choose the “Site Settings” or “Site Settings” option from the menu.
- Navigate to the option labeled “Pop-ups and Redirects.”
- Move the toggle so that it is not on.
- Chrome must be quit and then restarted for changes to take effect.
If you want to eliminate just one site, all you have to do is choose the site whose advertisements you no longer want to see, then slide the toggle so that it is not active. In this manner, ad alerts will no longer be sent to you.
5. How to remove advertisements on Samsung phones using applications
If none of the solutions presented above are successful, you shouldn’t be afraid to look into third-party programs for assistance. This program will reduce the number of advertisements that are shown on your mobile device. As a direct consequence of this change, fewer advertisements will show while the product is being used.
The following is a list of software that may help you remove advertisements from Samsung mobile devices:
- The extensions AdBlocker Ultimate Browser
- AdClear and Block This all make use of the DNS blocking feature
- which is said to be more battery efficient. AdBlocker Ultimate Browser is an extension that can be used to remove advertisements from search engines. AdAway works by redirecting advertisements to another server.
These applications are available for download from the Google Play Store. Start the program, and then follow the on-screen directions to begin the process of removing the advertisements that persist on Samsung mobile devices.
When you are in need of anything, advertisements may at times be of great assistance. If, however, it keeps popping up, it’s time for you to follow the instructions given above on how to delete advertisements from Samsung mobile devices so that you don’t become sidetracked. Good luck!